Find Me On:
that doesn’t even make any fucking sense to me. sorry.
Being that (as much as you love it and are totally free to do so and still be an intelligent and critical person) this is a television show on a major network, which at this point in time is just a thing that exists because people won’t watch 50 ads in a row. Anyone who loves Dan Harmon should be happy that he is going to have to try something else. There are no auteurs in prime time, they are creative the way Don Draper is. Maybe he is a genius, hopefully he’ll now go somewhere that he can really show it (clearly NBC is the wrong place for him). And if you think “different” Community is worse than no Community at all, ask the person who is forcing you to watch a show that you don’t like to either untie you or change the channel.
oops. Kompooterz! this is a dog swimming, with a bugs bunny style just-out-of-reach hotdog harness propelling it:
GLEE: Now officially less than a year behind things you give a shit about.
oh fuuuuuck. I can’t believe I wrote that. I’m leaving it there as a reminder to myself that I’m the worst sometimes.
Your friend (unlintentionally I’m sure) left out some very linteresting points about the story of Jeremy Lin.
This photo has made me question my homosexuality.
This is literally the first time in my life I have regretted having tattoos. Thanks, Sly. You owe me a referral to your plastic surgeon… actually, hold off on that referral, because you look a little melty today.
what’s that movie where andy serkis, some tennis balls and a computer steel a job from a little person?
Gabe, just do whatever feels right in your heart. You clearly have an unusually heavy burden of responsibility here, but you can do it. Clear eyes, blah blah …
and don’t forget, all of the horses are played by andy serkis
I just saw the “super” man comment. Joke thief. Head hung.
Viggo Mortensen – Getting violently banged on the stairs has never looked so “last year”.
Viggo Mortensen – Narc School’s hot new kid.
The blank stares from the odd looking audience members was a little too Tim and Eric, for sure.
We are witness to a very rare (but nonchalant) condition called pistlin’.
I sure used the words “also” and “else” a lot in that scathing review of an internet comment. Back to bed!
Once someone else has liked Coldplay, no one else can, obviously. Nice try being Colplay’s number 2 fan, Kelly. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! I checked Billboard, and Coldplay has only sold one record (the other ones don’t count, they’re just rehashed versions of the original record sale). Also, as I have also discovered, once you show everyone your penis unexpectedly, you will always be mentioned, forever.
I’m more of a David Foster Walleye kind of guy
With apologies to women, Mexicans, the 99 percent, a large chunk of the other 1 percent, democrats, lots of republicans, intellectuals, reasonable people, parents, respectable pizza barons, Obama, the other candidates, and the rest of the world, can we just let this guy be President to see what would happen? It would be like four years of gym class with a substitute teacher. Maybe it would be awesome and hilarious. My opinion is probably colored by the fact that I’m not American, but I hang out there a lot. Anyways, think about voting for him, you guys! How bad could it go? If it goes really bad, maybe Canada will give you refugee status. It’s worth a shot.
Mortal Kombat: UFC for Nerds
dane’s genuinely itchy asshole