Find Me On:
First of all, you’re all being ridiculous! I was simply trying to start an intelligent conversation, but apparently all you gummers are interested in is jumping down a kindly grandmother’s opinions. WITHOUT GIVING HER ANY CHANCE TO DEFEND MYSELF. Herself.
1. If you all weren’t so stupid, you would realize “imperialism and bigots” is the USERNAME of that guy up there who said “Was this a thing?”. Wow, you’re all Einsteins.
2. An American Patriot, that was a dumb comment and I’m not sure why you got so many upvotes for it. Probably because this these people are homophobic and won’t let a grandmother voice her opinions.
3. Steve Winwood, I don’t want to be associated with you. You spend too much time on VG= nuff said.
4. cakeordeath, I don’t even know what Felicity is! You’re probably gay and Keri Russell is an amazing actress.
5.Polythene Pam, you are mean and even though you’re trying to hurt my feelings like a common PLAYGROUND BULLY. I hope you enjoy being so condescending- have a good life.
6. Baby Friday who do you think you are! My therapist? Soooo lame and stupid.
7. teacherman, I do apologize for my harshness.
OH MY GOD.
Can we all do the world a favour and stop asking if something is a “thing”? Ex:
teacherman: Is Felicity still a thing?
What the fuck is wrong with you? That’s ridiculous for so many reasons and it’s not cute or funny or even GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT, you terrible person!
imperialism and bigots: Was this a thing?
In the first 20 comments, there are two instances of mis-”thing”-use. I see it all over this site, as everyone is trying so desperately to be cute and funny for their INTERNET FRIENDS. Ahh, everything about this makes me sad. You’re all ridiculous and this inane site with its cultural musings are irrelevant and wasteful.
I hope you all see the error of your ways.