Bradley Cooper knows that he’s the bad guy from Wedding Crashers. He knows he’s the least famous star among He’s Just Not That Into You‘s cast of thousands. But he got to host SNL this weekend, and he was just fine, but unfortunately overshadowed by the best Weekend Update since Amy Poehler left. The five funniest parts, and both of TV On The Radio’s performances, after the jump.
5. Bradley Cooper’s Monologue was cute and endearing. Whoever he is, he seems like a really down-to-earth kind of guy. (Also, a “celebrity” cameo by someone who is on every late night show, every night these days.)
4. Weekend Update: Mark Spitz On Michael Phelps:
3. Weekend Update: Bjork On The Economy A lot funnier than it sounds:
2. Lonely Island’s Video For “I’m On A Boat” Feat. T-Pain:
1. Really? With Seth: A Defense Of Michael Phelps:
“I knew some guys named Snap, Crackle and Pop and they were drug dealers”:
TV On The Radio: