I understand why you didn’t tell me you were making a music video. It is ridiculous!
GO OUT AND GET A DAY JOB AND THEN DON’T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB, BROKENCYDE! Right, guys?
The directors of the video have put up some behind the scenes Fun Facts for the superfans on their Tumblr:
I want to tell you some facts about our “gay” video:
- We shot this 100% on our own equipment.
- We shot this on a budget of $0.00.
- This was our first project since graduating film school.
- Everybody who worked on this shoot was unpaid therefore we respect EVERYBODY who featured in our video.
- We shot this video in four hours.
- There was no drinking of alcohol on set. The bottle you see seven drinking from….that’s apple juice believe it or not!
HOLD ON. You’re going to tell me that the Brokencyde “Freaxxx” video was shot for no money in four hours by a couple of recent film school graduates? IMPOSSIBLE. These guys are like the Robert Rodriguez of music video directing. You know, like how Robert Rodriguez makes stuff for almost no money and it’s horrible? I do like that the directors respect EVERYBODY featured in the video because they did it for no money. If money had been involved there would have been some serious disrespect for at least ONE OF YOU (girl getting choked out).