OK. It’s Halloween. We did it. Yay!
There are plenty of ways to celebrate the holiday. Some people (children) go trick-or-treating. Some people get together and watch scary movies. Some people go to costume parties at their friend’s house. Some people go to costume parties at a bar. Some people ignore Halloween altogether. Is that it? Did I name all of the ways in which people celebrate?
NO I DID NOT. Because there is the final expression of enthusiasm, the one that is obviously most dear to our heartsgum. And that is dressing up in your costume and jumping on a trampoline.
The 5 best, in scientific order, after the jump. (Get it? Jump? BOO!)
5. Jumping on a Trampoline in a Fairy Costume
4. Jumping on a Trampoline in an Elephant Costume
3. Jumping on a Trampoline in a Skeleton Costume
2. Jumping on a Trampoline in a Hot Dog Costume
1. Michael Meyers on a Trampoline
That last video is hilarious. I heard that in the original script for Halloween, a bunch of children kick a soccer ball at Michael Meyers’s face and yell “have fun, Michael Meyers!” Or did I? SPOOOOOOOKY.